Yesterday I wrote: “Tell people what you want“. Today, a reflection that the way to find out what others want is simply to ask them.
The thing is, asking them what they want is only the start. Asking is an art, as is listening.
Ask, listen, ask, listen, then perhaps you might find out what people really want.
Asking and listening is what I do. If you’d like to find out what others want, or if you’d like me to ask and listen to find out what you want, I’d love to talk to you.
For now, a few relevant past posts:
- Listening, your Superpower
- Less is more, leave space
- Presence and asking the right questions
- The less I am present, the more I can be present
- Setting your personal context
Also published on Medium.