Today I recognised that yesterday’s post was, to use a musician’s analogy, a riff on a recurring theme, in this case “less is more”.
A favourite phrase of mine is “there is no such thing as an original idea”.
I believe, though, that we are always listening, learning, developing new ideas to develop, extend, evolve ideas.
One such idea for me is that of “Less is More”, and in keeping with that theme, I’ll simply link to some prior posts riffing on the theme of less is more :
- Less is More – “Music, it is what is between the notes”
- Silence and Nyepi – reflecting on the Balinese Day of Silence
- Do less, achieve more – take time to do less and you will achieve more in business
- Listening, your Superpower – Be curious, be still, be silent. Listen deeply.
- If I’d had more time – i’d have written a shorter letter
I’ll stop here. Less is more.